Skating At Eby's Family Fun
Please Note - Skaters you Need Socks to Skate!!
Skate Rental is Extra For All Sessions
Regular Quad Skates $2.25
Inline (Rollerblades) $3.75 Speed Skates $3.75
Skate Center Hours & Rates
Friday Teen Night 7 to 10 pm** Admission $5.75
**Last Friday of Every Month - Late Skate 7 to 12 am- Admission $7.75
Scheduled Late Skates - May 30th, June 27th and Aug. 29th
Admission is $3.75 for All Family Skates
Wednesday Afternoon 12 to 3 pm (Starting June 18th- Ending Aug.20th)
Wednesday Evening 5 to 8 pm
Saturday Afternoon 1 to 5 pm
Saturday Evening 7 to 10 pm
Sunday Afternoons 1 to 5 pm (Closed on Sundays in June, July & August)
During our teen skate on Friday nights, guest will not be allowed to wear:
- Hats or Bandanas
- Shirts without Sleeves
- Midriff Shirts or Short Shorts
- Exposed Underwear
- Pants with holes above the knees
What You Need To Know About Skating:
- Roller skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this and any similar sport.
- It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occassion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here.
- If you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this notice before proceeding onto the skate floor. We cannot be responsible for any injuries that occur to our patrons while they are present in the facility.
- If you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury that may be aggravated by exercise, please do not skate.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please do not ask staff to watch your items. Items of value must be in a locker for safe keeping.
- During public sessions, we do not charge spectating parents or adults to be in the building. We do not allow any kids to be in the skating rink without skates on unless they are with another adult. Kids are not allowed to just "Hang Out".
Eby's staff and management reserves the right to ask anyone to leave at any time if you don't follow the rules!!
Rules You Need to Know:
- NO carrying or lifting children while you are on skates at any time!!
- NO gum chewing allowed!!
- NO climbing on the benches or sitting on the tables!!
- NO PROFANITY - Foul or abusive language will lead to immediate explusion!!
- NO IN & OUT PRIVILEDGES. No loitering on the property, when you leave, you leave!!
- NO skates are to be worn when you are entering or leaving the building. "Walk-in, Walk-out".
- NO socks? No shoes? NO SKATES!!
- NO outside food or drinks allowed in the facility during public hours!!
Check out our Facebook page for the Skate Center!